Due to a COVID-19 outbreak at Florida, the Georgia Bulldogs schedule has been altered. Georgia is now set to take on the Kentucky Wildcats on Oct. 31. The game will be played at Noon ET and air on the SEC Network.
Originally, the game against Kentucky was set for next weekend, Oct. 24. However, Kentucky will now play Missouri next Saturday. The Tigers were originally set to play Florida on Oct. 24 but the Gators now have an open week for both this week and next week.
All SEC games affected:
SEC Football Schedule Adjustments:
- Kentucky at Missouri moves from Oct. 31 to Oct. 24 at 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- South Carolina at LSU remains on Oct. 24, changes game time to 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
- Georgia at Kentucky moves from Oct. 24 to Oct. 31 at Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Missouri at Florida moves from Oct. 24 to Oct. 31 at 7:30 ET/6:30 CT on SEC Network Alternate
- Vanderbilt at Missouri moves from Oct. 17 to Dec. 12, time and network TBA
- LSU at Florida moves from Oct. 17 to Dec. 12, time and network TBA
Read more at DawgNation.com