ATHENS — Georgia and Alabama are projected to produce half of the Top 10 picks in the 2023 NFL Draft, per the most recent ESPN projections.
Defensive tackle Jalen Carter (No. 3 overall) and cornerback Kelee Ringo (No. 6) are the two Bulldogs expected to go in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft, per the ESPN pay site article from analyst Matt Miller.
The Tide, however, has five first-round projections including three in the Top 10:
• Will Anderson projected No. 1
• Eli Ricks projected No. 4
• Bryce Young projected No. 7
• Henry To’oTo’o projected No. 20
• Jermaine Burton projected No. 28
Here’s a look at Georgia players Miller ranked in the first round, and others who could emerge:
Read more at DawgNation.com.
©2022 Cox Media Group